Saturday, February 11, 2006

Gonzales



Last night I had some very weird dreams and woke up at about 3:45am. Unable to fall back asleep, I made my way to the Internet for some early morning entertainment. It’s a good thing I got up because I would have never stumbled upon one of the best piano performances I've ever seen.

Not long ago I downloaded an album by a solo pianist, simply named Gonzales, who everyone in my circle has been talking about lately. Needless to say, he pretty much changed my opinion of the boring old piano. Gonzales has captured the young and hip audience pretty quickly as well, and will hopefully inspire others to follow suit.

Note: This short performance is only 12-minutes long, but well worth your time. Once the video starts, you can place your cursor over the video to enlarge it to either 2X or full-screen. I recommend full-screen.

The video is here.

ENJOY!!!

No comments: