Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wine, Movie, and the Boys



I recently bought several different types of wine due to great reviews I'd read in Wine Spectator Magazine. Of the wines I purchased, last night I enjoyed the 2003 Concha y Toro Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile. It started off a bit intense, as most Cabernet's do, but eventually became very enjoyable. Sure wish I'd had a nice steak to go along with it. Maybe this weekend...

And since I just so happened to be drinking wine and spending the evening alone with the boys, I decided I'd throw in one of my favorite movies, Sideways. That movie gets better every time I watch it.

Wine Spectator Notes: "Very solid, with ripe cassis, blackberry and boysenberry fruit offset by vanilla, mineral and cocoa notes. Shows a loamy undertow, but stays fresh and focused through the finish. This has a great track record of value. Drink now through 2007."

No comments: