Wednesday, February 15, 2006

An Early Day

As I imagined, Kristen and I opted to just go out for dinner last night. It’s probably better, too, because my shopping list was starting to look pretty hefty and I imagine we would’ve spent more money by eating at home. After much debate, we decided to go to Bravo! at Town Center. After dinner, we came home and Kristen packed for her trip.

We had to get up this morning at 4:30 to take her to the airport. We’re both exhausted as you can imagine. She’s gone to Florida for a three day work function. It sure will be lonely around the house. I hope Blue makes it through without her. He doesn’t like it when his mom is gone. As for our dinner last night, here’s what we had.

Kristen: Grilled Filet with Shrimp Kabob and Mashed Potatoes with Vegetables.

Mark: Parmesan-Crusted Sea Bass with Crispy Potatoes, Spinach, and Lobster Butter sauce.

For dessert we both shared the Tiramisu. It was out of sight.

No comments: