Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Family Member

So now that the cat is out of the bag, I guess I'll go ahead and make an official post about the exciting news around here. This past weekend Kristen and I went looking for a new car. It's been nearly ten years since I purchased a car and it was about freakin' time I got a new one.

I only had my eye on a couple, and this is the one that did it for me the most. So...providing there are no surprises over the next few days, our new addition to the family will be coming home with us either Friday night or Saturday morning. Either way, it's going to seem like a month from now.

By the way, it's a boy! Kristen's still the only girl in the house.

In addition to the pictures below, you can read the specs on the car by clicking here and scrolling down just a bit.


No comments: