Thursday, April 13, 2006

I HAVE GAS


(soon to be Kristen & Mark on the way to work)

Pardon the rant, but I’ve just about had it with the gas prices in this country. Until now, I was hopeful that it might go down soon, but it’s just going the other way. Is oil really that scarce? I think not. But you know what, that’s American corporations for you. Give you the worse possible service they can, but charge you more for it. Hmmmm….I wonder why American car companies are on the verge of going out of business while foreign companies are prospering. Anyway, it pisses me off and I just wanted to share my frustration with you. Perhaps instead of enjoying my new car, I should just bite the bullet and go buy a new Vespa. That way it would only cost me $18 to fill up the tank instead of $58.

No comments: