Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mr. Snodgrass



Some of you may have met my good friend, Jeff Snodgrass, at our wedding. He was one of my groomsmen. Well, not long ago he made an appearance on the David Letterman show to perform “Stupid Human Tricks.” His trick was that he could hold five cans on his face by using suction. Don’t ask me how he does it. What’s so funny is that he never told me he had this talent. I guess sometimes you just don’t know your friends as well as you’d like to. I’ve been told that Jeff didn’t win the competition, but he did receive free dinner and lodging. Congratulations Turdball!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have Jeff's picture hanging up in my cubicle at work. Today a colleague asked me about it and I was reminded of Jeff's quote "If you want to be legendary, you have to do legendary things." I was hoping to find a video of the performance, but was happy to see you page. And of course, appreciated your use of Turdball. -Steve Jones