Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Oh Glorious Chipotle

I don't know how many times Kristen and I have eaten at Chipotle Mexican Grill. Their burritos are probably one of my favorite things on the planet. I'll be damned if I didn't find the coolest site devoted to everything Chipotle. It's called chipotlefan.com.



The best thing about the site is that you can click on "nutrition info," choose the type of burrito or tacos you normally get, and it will tell you how many calories are in that particular meal. It really helps if you're trying to cut back on calories like we are.

Right now, my favorite is chicken burrito with tomato salsa, cheese, and lettuce (no beans or rice). This only has about 689 calories compared to the 1249 I used to get. Kristen's favorite is a chicken burrito with black beans, rice, corn, tomato salsa, sour cream, and cheese. That's about 1274 calories (no wonder she never wants to go). But it's that addictive.



And need I even mention their guacamole? They make it just like I make mine at home, and it's perfect. Of course I'm a bit biased, but it's definitely better than anyone else in town. So see, it's helpful to know these things. There's even a message board. So go there if you ever get bored enough. And by all means, eat their food. It's cheap and awesome.

No comments: