Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Bushbaby



Last night, I laughed harder than I have in MONTHS! We were watching American Idol - Seattle. A kid was auditioning named Kenneth Briggs and claimed that people compare his singing to Justin Timberlake and The Backstreet Boys. Clearly, this kid has some sort of physical disorder. But that didn't phase Simon who slashed into poor Kenneth by saying (in his haughty British accent), "You look a little odd, you look like one of those creatures who live in the jungle with those massive eyes. What are they called? Bushbabies."

Bushbabies?

Bushbabies?!?!!?

I spent the next 15 minutes trying to compose myself after nearly choking on my Chocolate Thunder Cheesecake. Oh it was priceless. Brutal, but priceless. I love you, Simon Cowell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously. I have a friend who said he was excited to watch the Seattle Idol to see all the mutants. He wasn't kidding when he said it.