Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fainting Goats

Today, my friend Griesheimer was telling me a story about "Lost," which I don't watch, but I was humoring him and he compared some scene in last night's episode to the "fainting goats." So, I snapped out of my "pretending like I'm listening daze" to say "wha'chu talkin' about, Willis - fainting goats?" So, he proceeded to tell me all about this breed of goat with a neurological disorder.....And being the great internet researcher I am, I found a video of them. You're gonna get a real kick out of this....TGIF. Press the arrow below to watch.

I like the lady in the video who is recalling all their nicknames. "People call them myotonic goats, fainting goats, wooden-leg goats, stiff-leg goats, nervous goats, Tennessee goats...." Reminds me of Bubba from Forrest Gump - "well, there's boiled shrimp, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried shrimp, There's lemon shrimp, pepper shrimp, coconut shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp sandwiches..." Awesome. Have a great weekend guys! KK and MS
Go hawks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Hawks indeed. Guess you can put away your buckled shoes until next year, Jayhawk.