Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thumpity Thump Thump

....So, I want to tell you about something(s) that was/were uncovered in our nice Olathe backyard this morning. We usually leave Blue in the backyard unsupervised in the a.m. This morning, I looked out and it appeared that he had dug a large hole. I brought him in and in the attached pics, you'll see what I found. I don't know if these things are okay or what, but I'm trying to determine what needs to be done with them. Animal control told me to cover the hole back up and wait for the mother. Great. Thanks for your help!!!

Any ideas???

This is what the hole looks like...There's fur all over the place. From where???

I put these guys back in the hole and covered them up with the grass and fur from the nest.

And here they are. I don't know if they're hurt or what?! But I don't think that one on the bottom left is doing too good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummie...I can still remember how GOOOD the rabbit pot pie appetizer was at Star Canyon!

Ace said...

Save them for next Easter. By then you will hundreds for sale.