Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ladies' Night at the K

Thursday 7/26, was ladies' night at Kauffman Stadium. There were free T-Shirts, so you know we were going! My friend Jen Ray arranged the outing and my friends Dana, Sydney, Tami, and I got off work early (our bosses thought it was a doctor's appt) and headed to get our T-shirts - oh, and there was supposed to be a sporting event too. Fabulous!

Here is the 50+ crowd NOT dressed age appropriately AND doing the Macarena.

Here are Sydney, Tami, and Dana laughing at 50+ crowd NOT dressed age appropriately AND doing the Macarena.

This is our group photo. I'm a pro.

It's so hard to look this fabulous in 90 degree weather. I don't know how we pulled it off.

Jen 1 and Jen 2 in the stadium - Oh and the Royals SPANKED the Yankees 7-0.

No comments: