Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'll take potpourri for $1000, Alex

I thought I'd post some pictures from the past week.....in no particular orderMillions of peaches, peaches for me. Nora enjoys tasting a peach at the height of its season.
Anniversary flowers from the hubs.....ohhhhh.
Battlescar Gallactica....poor ladies got shots in both legs on Monday.
This is me showing off my new Joe Jonas mullet.
Iris in her favorite place in the world - the swing! Also shown: Marty Moose.
The other white meat: Nora chomps on her stuffed pig.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I don't care what anyone says.......it keeps me up with what is going on with my grandbabies and that's all that matters.........love the pics...theyl are growing so fast...can't wait to see them..love ya grandma

Anonymous said...

Your new hair cut is cute...makes you face look so thin...and the flowers are beautiful.. love janie

Carrie said...

I have to agree with the previous comment. Your face looks super thin with the new hair cut. Mullet or not, you rock!