Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Antioch Park

Saturday morning, we met The Valera Family at Antioch Park for donut holes and fun with the kiddos. I know this blog over-indexes in swing photos, but bear with us a few more weeks, please.Here's Mighty Mite hanging on for dear life. I also like to call this pic "Jane of the Jungle."
A thunderstorm blew through a few hours before and little Salvador did his best to dry all of the slides for the other Saturday morning park patrons. So thoughtful!!!
I love this pic. Making a break for it!I think Sal and Herley were looking for Nessie.
And another sunshine swing photo of Miss Iris. Fun fun! I wouldn't want to go again before tomorrow! Thanks for the invite Valeras!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S MY GIRLS...SWINGERS....NICE YOU HAVE NICE PARKS TO GO TO...LOVE YOU GRANDMA