Monday, April 23, 2007

Goodbye X3 Hello TL

This past weekend was a draining time for both of us. Haggling with car salesmen is about the least exciting thing on the planet. Especially when they won't give you what you want - which is pretty much always.

I had to let my baby go... The suspension was so tight that it would upset both of our stomachs if we rode in it for more than an hour. And because of all the bouncing, things inside the car started to rattle and annoy. Noises and suspension aside, it was a pretty sad day for me. I really loved my old car.

Well my new smoother ride is here in the form of a 2007 Acura TL w/ Navigation, Bluetooth "handsfree" calling, and only 8 miles on it. I LOVE IT! It's tons of fun to drive and the navigation is out of this world. Not sure how I'll ever live without it now. I'm still trying to come up with a name for "my new lady that tells me where to go." If you have any ideas of girls' names with the initials TL, let me know.

Here are some pictures. You can click on them to enlarge...





No comments: