Tuesday, January 08, 2008

KC Shower

This past weekend was the first baby shower for the girls. Lots of KC family and friends attended and it was a fantastic time. The food was scrumptious and we received tons of wonderful gifts that the girls are sure to enjoy when they get here. Thank you everyone - especially my gracious hostesses - Laurie Dack, Jen Ray, and Molly Moore!!


Tell me those petit fours don't look yummy! I can assure you, they WERE!


Nancy, Emily, and Laurie


Jennifer, Linda, and Koffee


This is a lot of pink, you guys...


My best good friends - Dana, Jen, Tami, and Sydney


Kiki


Sydney, Jen, and Me


Beautiful flowers from Molly


Molly's anniversary flowers from Colin - very sweet...

Thanks again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.