Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fourth of July



I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. We spent a good part of yesterday cleaning out different parts of the house: drawers, closets, and refrigerators. We also went to see Superman. Kristen liked it but I thought it was a bit too long and mediocre. It seemed to have about four endings. The theatre was packed, so I guess they're making their money on it.

Last night, we went to Phil and Jennifer's house for a bratwurst and burger. Both were good. Kristen and I took over a batch of Sangria we'd made the day before. When we got there, the first thing we saw was a naked Quinlan in the driveway. We wondered if we had possibly arrived at the wrong time, but we were assured that he does it all the time. I tried to get Kristen to do it too, but no luck. It was a fun time and we got to see fireworks in the process. The weather was also gorgeous, which is a drastic change from how it's been the last couple of weeks.

No comments: