Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Beaumont Trip

Well, I'm back from my fabulous trip to Beaumont. Molly looks fantastic and is getting along great. She has her diabetes more under control and was giving herself shots several times a day. She also conned Mom and I into having our blood sugar tested a few times as well.

Unfortunately, my Yankee blood must be pretty sweet because I received around 30 bug bites the first day I was there. There are mosquito control planes that fly 100 feet over the city and trucks that drive the streets spraying pesticides. Molly calls them cancer planes.

Saturday morning, Molly had a baby shower at her friend's house. There was a HUGE turnout including mostly coworkers and attorney's wives from her firm. Her two friends from SMU, Sophia and Kelly, were there as well as her friend Nancy from Lafayette, LA. It was a great time and she received many wonderful gifts! She's getting all ready for the upcoming birth of Sweet Baby James!!!


Deuce's Cake


Me, Molly, and Koffee at the Shower


Molly's Coworkers and Friends


Molly and a coworker


-KS

No comments: